Hello Friends,In my recent travels I happened upon an old friend who I hadn't seen in a dog's age: Jolly Old Saint Nick. Now Nick is a gentleman of the highest order, generous and kind, but he's plagued with the compunction to accept any wager, no matter who's offering terms (If you chance to meet Santa, ask where Rudolph is these days. The answer may surprise you). Anyway... I couldn't resist challenging that old elf to a simple feat of strength. If I lost,Santa would win a lifetime supply of Beef Jerky, which would have immediately thrown me into debtors prison, his bowl full of jelly belly being what it is. And if I were to prevail, Santa had to bestow his gift-giving powers on me this year.
Sweet Victory and Beef JerkyMy triumph secured, I've now set out to shower the world with my #TrapperGifts. Last week it was a beautiful set of blades from Gerber. This week my gift is a supply of smoked meat that would make even Teddy Roosevelt blush. Just share this post using the social buttons below with the hashtag #TrapperGifts and you'll be entered to win:
- 4 10oz bags of Old Fashioned, Teriyaki, Hot & Spicy, and Peppered beef jerky.
- 4 bags of Deli Beef Sticks.
- A Pepperoni and Teriyaki wrapped stick box.
- A Box of Peppered and Teriyaki Jumbo Kippered.
- Original and Jalapeno Wrapped Deli Stick.
- Jars of Original, Peppered, and Teriyaki Double Eagle.
- All this beef jerky retails for over $450!