Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes (The “Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT. TRAVEL NOT INCLUDED.
- Eligibility: The Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America who are eighteen (18) years of age (except in the case of residents of jurisdictions where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years, such legal age of majority) or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Void outside the Eligible Territory and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation.
Old Trapper Smoked Products Inc.'s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 4, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on March 12, 2023 (“Entry Period”). Online entry only. No other method of entry will be accepted.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Your settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. Only posts that are viewable by Sponsor and its agents will be considered an Entry.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. No other forms of Entry are valid. Entries must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. One entry per IP address per social media platform. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Old Trapper Smoked Products Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at PO BOX 730, Forest Grove, Oregon 97116. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Will Be Awarded. One Grand Prize Winner of the Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) Pop-A-Shot Home Dual Shot with an approximate retail value of $340 and a case of 10 oz. Old Fashioned beef jerky with an approximate retail value of $216. Total approximate value of all prizes is up to $556. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If Winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The exact prize(s) shall be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor and in any way the Sponsor decides to announce the Winner. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) via direct message within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Old Trapper College Basketball Pop-a-Shot Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Pac-12 Conference, NCAA, and their respective subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OREGON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Oregon having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to OLD TRAPPER SMOKED PRODUCTS INC., PO BOX 730, Forest Grove, Oregon 97116. Requests must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The Sweepstakes hosted by Old Trapper is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
All decisions as to the Sweepstakes rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of Sponsor, Pac-12 Conference and the NCAA and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse. Prize is awarded “AS IS” and “WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,” express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose)